Even now, the centre of bow remains as a bow church. Especially, the bridge besides river lee is a four lane flyover. It has both the black wall tunnel and lee approach below the flyover. Its high street has large post-war housing and few shops that are located in the south. However, history of the town bow says that, during 1556, from new gate countless natives were brought to this place by cart. During English reformation, they were being burned at stake, which is in front of the bow church. However, in seventeenth century, bow became famous for goose fair that is held after the Pentecost.
After some time, it degenerated and fascinated lose women and drunken crowds. Later in the middle of nineteenth century, the authorities have banned the fair. Bow is one of the most famous areas in London. It is located at the distance of 7.4km to the east of charring cross and is a major part of its eastern end. According to the history of the town bow during the nineteenth century, it saw the success of fine pottery works. In bow, the porcelain works are eminent as bow porcelain. At the end of the nineteenth century, this industry completely disappeared. Nevertheless, now every apartment and property in bow is becoming UK’s foremost market source for property.
History of the town bow is mostly related to the porcelain works. But now, these are replaced by increasing factories, especially after the industrial revolution. Among these some of the factories were may match factory and Bryant factory. Accidently, the May factory and Bryant factory was closed in 1979. This has been converted to flats. These flats are prominent as bow quarter. Some of its areas like brthnal green, shore ditch, and white chapel are too expensive for many individuals. However, for many people bow is one of the most desirable places in London. Therefore, many people are trying to buy flat or property in bow.